CCNP certification validates a network professional’s ability to install, configure and troubleshoot converged local and wide area networks with 100 to 500 or more nodes. Network Professionals who achieve the CCNP have demonstrated the knowledge and skills required to manage the routers and switches that form the network core, as well as edge applications that integrate voice, wireless, and security into the network. Recommended prerequisites: Skills in installing, configuring, and operating basic network infrastructures. Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) knowledge is required. The average CCNP makes over $92,000 per year. Increase your salary and skills with one of the most coveted certifications in today’s IT industry!
In order to obtain your CCNP certification, you must pass three exams:
- Cisco 642-902: ROUTE – Implementing Cisco IP Routing
- Cisco 642-813: SWITCH – Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks
- Cisco 642-832: TSHOOT Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks
Troubleshoot Multi-Protocol system networks
- Troubleshoot EIGRP
- Troubleshoot OSPF
- Troubleshoot eBGP
- Troubleshoot routing redistribution solution
- Troubleshoot a DHCP client and server solution
- Troubleshoot NAT
- Troubleshoot first hop redundancy protocols
- Troubleshoot IPv6 routing
- Troubleshoot IPv6 and IPv4 interoperability
- Troubleshoot switch-to-switch connectivity for the VLAN based solution
- Troubleshoot loop prevention for the VLAN based solution
- Troubleshoot Access Ports for the VLAN based solution
- Troubleshoot private VLANS
- Troubleshoot port security
- Troubleshoot general switch security
- Troubleshoot VACL and PACL
- Troubleshoot switch virtual interfaces (SVIs)
- Troubleshoot switch supervisor redundancy
- Troubleshoot switch support of advanced services (i.e., Wireless, VOIP and Video)
- Troubleshoot a VoIP support solution
- Troubleshoot a video support solution
- Troubleshoot Layer 3 Security
- Troubleshoot issues related to ACLs used to secure access to Cisco routers
- Troubleshoot configuration issues related to accessing the AAA server for authentication purposes
- Troubleshoot security issues related to IOS services (NTP, HTTP, FTP, RCP, etc.)
With Vision Training System’s e-learning system, certification has never been simpler! You can be starting your IT career or taking your current IT skills to the next level in just a few short weeks. Our award winning learning system gives you all of the benefits of a live class at just a fraction of the cost. We’re so confident that our materials will produce results; we guarantee you’ll get certified on your FIRST attempt or your money back!
Vision Training System’s courses include:
Vision Training System uses only the industry’s finest instructors in the IT industry. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. Vision Training System always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
Vision Training System’s custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding.
This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Vision Training Systems Courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing center. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Vision Training Systems has designed a world class Learning Management System (LMS) This system allows you to interact and collaborate with other students and Vision Training Systems employees, form study groups, engage in discussions in our [email protected] Forums, rate and “like” different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge through our forums, student contributions and announcement features. This LMS is unmatched in the industry and makes learning fun and enjoyable.
Vision Training System knows that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focused. Each course will have dozens of Flash Cards so you can sharpen your skill-sets throughout your training as well as educational games designed to make sure your retention level of the materials is extremely high.
Vision Training System’s self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.