This course prepares you to accomplish the following in order to prepare for the 70-243 exam: Design and plan System Center Configuration Manager infrastructure, Manage operating system deployment (OSD), Deploy applications and software updates, Manage compliance settings, Manage sites, Manage clients, Manage inventory, Manage reports and queries.
Module 1: Planning Configuration Manager Infrastructure
- 1.1 Intro
- 1.2 Planning Configuration Manager Infrastructure Part 1
- 1.3 Planning Configuration Manager Infrastructure Part 2
- 1.4 Planning Configuration Manager Infrastructure Part 3
- 1.5 Planning Configuration Manager Infrastructure Part 4
- 1.6 Planning Configuration Manager Infrastructure Part 5
Module 2: Migrating To Configuration Manager 2012
- 2.1 Migrating To Configuration Manager 2012
Module 3: Installatiosn and Site Role Configuration
- 3.1 Installation And Site Role Configuration Part 2
- 3.2 Installation And Site Role Configuration Part 1
- 3.3 Installation And Site Role Configuration Lab 1
- 3.4 Installation And Site Role Configuration Lab 2
Module 4: Cloud Integration
- 4.1 Cloud Integration
Module 5: Installing The Client
- 5.1 Installing The Client Part 1
- 5.2 Installing The Client Part 2
- 5.3 Installing The Client Part 3
- 5.4 Installing The Client Lab 1
Module 6: Client Health
- 6.1 Client Health
Module 7: Application Deployment
- 7.1 Application Deployment
- 7.2 Application Deployment Lab
Module 8: Software Updates
- 8.1 Soft Ware Updates Part 1
- 8.2 Soft Ware Updates Part 2
- 8.3 Soft Ware Updates Lab
Module 9: Operating System Deployment
- 9.1 Operating System Deployment Part 1
- 9.2 Operating System Deployment Part 2
- 9.3 Operating System Deployment Part 3
Module 10: Inventory and Software Metering
- 10.1 Inventory And Soft Ware Metering
- 10.2 Inventory And Soft Ware Metering Lab
Module 11: Asset Intelligence
- 11.1 Asset Intelligence
Module 12: Reporting
- 12.1 Reporting
- 12.2 Reporting Lab
Module 13: Compliance Settings
- 13.1 Compliance Settings
Module 14: Endpoint Protection
- 14.1 Endpoint Protection
Module 15: Mobile Device Management
- 15.1 Mobile Device Management Part 2
- 15.2 Mobile Device Management Part 1
Module 16: Role-Based Administration
- 16.1 Role- Based Administration
Module 17: Disaster Recovery
- 17.1 Disaster Recovery
Module 18: Troubleshooting
- 18.1 Troubleshooting
- 18.2 Outro
With Vision Training System’s e-learning system, certification has never been simpler! You can be starting your IT career or taking your current IT skills to the next level in just a few short weeks. Our award winning learning system gives you all of the benefits of a live class at just a fraction of the cost. We’re so confident that our materials will produce results; we guarantee you’ll get certified on your FIRST attempt or your money back!
Vision Training System’s courses include:
Vision Training System uses only the industry’s finest instructors in the IT industry. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. Vision Training System always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
Vision Training System’s custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding.
This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Vision Training Systems Courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing center. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Vision Training Systems has designed a world class Learning Management System (LMS) This system allows you to interact and collaborate with other students and Vision Training Systems employees, form study groups, engage in discussions in our [email protected] Forums, rate and “like” different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge through our forums, student contributions and announcement features. This LMS is unmatched in the industry and makes learning fun and enjoyable.
Vision Training System knows that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focused. Each course will have dozens of Flash Cards so you can sharpen your skill-sets throughout your training as well as educational games designed to make sure your retention level of the materials is extremely high.
Vision Training System’s self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
Microsoft 70-243: Administering and Deploying SCCM 2012